Friday, April 1, 2011

Calendula Carrot Buttermilk Poppy Seed Lavender Chamomile ....

I think I'll just call this batch Calendula Carrot but there is so much more to it. I used buttermilk and carrot for my liquid, added a lavender chamomile essential oil blend to scent, and I added some poppy seeds for design and mild exfoliation. I pulled some of the soap out and added a bit of titanium white and the poppy seeds to it and then haphazardly layered/swirled the two kinds of soap. I topped it off with a little bit of poppy seeds and glitter too! :)

6 comments:

Celine Blacow said...

Love love love love love it! Cannot wait to see it cut!

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

So creamy and pretty! Love it!

Amy W said...

Yes, let's see the inside!! Please!

Linda said...

Just discovered your blog. This looks (and sounds) like a very neat soap! Do you have a YouTube video showing how you made it?

Thanks :-)

Holly said...

Thank you. Yes, I did make a video. Check out my channel:
youtube.com/user/sparklebrook

Joanna said...

Very, very pretty, woman!