I unmolded my cupcakes just a bit ago and I've decided they were much prettier in the mold! I decided to keep these fairly plain for a first try but now I wished I would have colored the bottoms. Not bad for a first try at it though. I preferred the one with the pink on top.
This is my PVC challenge soap and I am most definitely not impressed with it! I knew it wasn't going to turn out but still... I do like the design and would have liked there to be more soap to fill the mold. There was to be a thin green layer at the bottom and the rest was to be navy blue. I sprinkled the top with fine silver glitter but it just soaked in or something. It's very odd and not sparkly at all. It is scented with something similar to Yankee Candles Mid Summers Night. It's a very manly scent and smells great! At least the bars will be usable. It was supposed to look like the moon over the plains and I was going to call it Summers Night.
To close this post out on a good note...I love how the butterfly and lady bug soap turned out. It was some leftover from the Princess Kisses batch. They are just so smooth and lovely!