I was able to fit in two more loaves of soap this weekend. Woo-hoo! I made one big batch and split it into a Lilac loaf and a Tangerine Vanilla loaf. I tried a new recipe with these and I'll be eager to see what the results are with unmolding and with use.
Tangerine Vanilla - orange soap with white swirls and white topping.
Lilac - was supposed to have the same white swirl but silly me, I forgot the FO and had to dump it back in the pot and mix in the FO but at least I had some leftover white soap for the topping.
My theory on using the freezer paper for handles did not work so well. The soap went under the paper. I kind of thought that would happen but I tried it anyway.