Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Results from Saturday

Here are the results from Saturday. I actually did all of this on Sunday and then forgot about my little ol' blog. Oops! :)

Grape-scented grapes soap:


Grape-scented cow(so cute!):



The test soaps:


Sparkling Plum and Christmas Wreath - the sparkling plum was the yellowest of the all the tests:


Bonfire Bliss and Winter Wonderland:


Sparkling Poinsettia and Cantaloupe Lily:


I will keep an eye out and see how they change in the next few days to few weeks before I soap the rest of the fragrance oils.

3 comments:

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

I like the grape soap design. You've been busy with your soaps and testing.

Michelle

Amy Warden said...

I love that grape design too!! Looks like you used the perfect recipe to release from the mold - everything is still intact! Woo hoo! Now you'll just have to let us know which of your tester fragrances are going to be full-sized batches. :)

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

Love the testing!!! So helpful! The soaps are perfect. they will love them, Hol!