Hi all! While I loved my purple polka dots, I felt it was time to move away from the super girly, super cute look and move on to something that is more unisex and more representative of the name 'Missouri River'. I'm very pleased with the results. I kept my owl because, well, how could I not?!?! It's an image I've had for a while and I am recognized by it. I love Missouri and I love soap and it isn't always frou-frou and frilly. I am loving this more universal look and I hope you do as well!
A few thoughts...
1. I am so behind on posting the cut of my gradient soap.
2. I am even more behind on posting the cut of my raspberry patchouli soap.
3. I am SO FAR behind on posting a Twilight soap recap.
4. I have a new single wire cutter!
5. I have a new multi-wire cutter in the works!
6. Watch this space for updates! I plan to show you 1-4 this week!
7. New soap coming soon!