Monday, February 28, 2011

Sprinkles & Twinkles - The Remake

I LOVE THIS BATCH! I want to grab a bullhorn and stand on the roof and announce it to the whole town.:D I think this one is my new favorite. I said in a video today that the Carrots & Cream is my favorite unscented but I think it's just been kicked out of first place! The appearance of this soap just appeals to me. I love color and sprinkles and glitter. It is unscented and has cream so it will be very gentle too. Win-Win!

The Rainforest Pumice soap was still quite soft. I could cut it but my fingers were denting it. So I'll wait another day or so.





6 comments:

Soapchick said...

Wow, that is sooo pretty, I love the little coloured balls you have used. Fantastic!!

Celine Blacow said...

Looks lovely, like Fairy Cake or something! Love the whiteness of it.

Anne-Marie said...

This soap is so beautiful! And very fun at the same time. Love it =)

Amy W said...

It does seem perfect for the sparkle queen!! :)

Holly said...

Thank you so much! I love this batch!

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

I love it too, Hol! You nailed this one. It's so happy looking and the glitter and sprinkles are so cute! LOVE. IT.