Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Rainbow Soap Again

Here is my latest edition of rainbow soap. I really love how this one turned out. It's more like the 2nd batch I made which is what I was going for. This time I stayed away from berries and scented it in a juicy pear scent. It's luscious and gave me just the right consistency to work with the layers.























As I was trimming up the bars, I had lots of beautiful scraps and in a spontaneous moment, I squished and rolled them into balls and then decided to go ahead and use them in another soap. So this one was born!








I'm off to cut it and try to figure out what I'm going to call it! ;-)


7 comments:

Cee said...

Wow, they are both stunning! Love your soaps!

Erica P. said...

I love the rainbow soap.

avadavat said...

Damn cool! Thank you for the video!
Great job!

LatherBeSoaping said...

Both soaps are gorgeous, Holly! I absolutely love the Rainbow soap, and the soap balls are so cool. Thanks for sharing your techniques!

Holly said...

Thank you very much!

Anne-Marie said...

OMG! So totes adorbs, I just adore the colors. =)

Unknown said...

I am LOVING the tops on this rainbow soap!