Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Store Is Now Open!

I'm so pleased to announce our store is now officially open! The store will remain open until Friday, November 16th, at midnight CST.




A note about shipping: I am only offering flat rate shipping at this time. I was able to fit about six to eight soaps into a padded priority mailing envelope. If some of the bigger soaps are included, I may only be able to fit six of them in there.

If you happen to make a larger order than six to eight soaps, I will try to ship at the most reasonable price possible and invoice you for the added cost.

I want to be as reasonable as possible on the shipping and do not want to charge any more than necessary.

As I have no idea how this is going to go, please be patient with me and I will ship just as soon as I can get it out the door to you.

Thank you again for all your encouragement and support!



2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Congrats on the opening of your new store! I am so happy to see you finally open it up, I've loved drooling over all your amazing looking soaps. :)

Holly said...

Thank you Anne-Marie!