Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pink Grapefruit

I'm lovin' the thin layers/lines design! This one turned out especially purty I think.


The teddy bears - also pink grapefruit scent -


The raspberries - these are unscented but from the same batch - I'm not lovin' how these turned out though. I will attempt to do some reconstructive surgery on them later but if that doesn't work, they just might get chopped up somehow. I had plans for these as a topping but I dunno.


Sadly, my Lemon Fun swirled soap is still much too soft to release from the mold. This is one of those times that it would be nice to be able to lift the soap out of the mold using freezer paper. I might have to freeze the loaf to get it out if it doesn't harden up.

Don't be alarmed if I don't have cut pics until next week sometime. I have a lovely weekend planned and may not get to it until then. It will leave us all with something to look forward to. :)

2 comments:

Between Friends said...

The soap looks so delicious! I love the colors, even though there are multiple layers, the soap manages to stay clean and simple.

Julia said...

Hi, I really love all your soaps, they seem very sweet, tones and soft colors. Made with great care
Congratulations and see you soon