Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fruit Loops!

This fragrance played real nice today. I didn't even try to use stabilizer so the bottom 3/4 of the soap will turn pretty dark. There is a layer of white on top. I pushed in some soap balls made from the previous swirl soap. I wish I hadn't been so heavy handed on the color for the drizzles but I think it will still look good. There will be many contrasts in this soap. Of course I sprinkled the top with glitter. :) I've been given a challenge to leave the glitter off of my next soap. I can do it! Right?


4 comments:

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

Is it ready yet? ;o) Looks so cute!!!

Lissy said...

very very nice :D
http://lissylmbl.blogspot.com/

Stacey J. said...

You must have thousand of bars of soap at home :)

Holly said...

Thanks! I do have about 200 bars right now. :)