Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just Wait and See

These pics don't seem too exciting but just wait and see what the soap will look like once it's cut. This soap I am calling Huckleberry Cream Kitchen Soap. This soap has a touch of cream, pumice, and is scented in huckleberry. The inside has a violet swirl. The pumice gives the cream color a speckled look that makes me think of vanilla ice cream. The soap is sitting in front of a fan for now. I should be able to cut it tomorrow afternoon and will upload pics then. I can't wait to see the inside!


You can see a bit of the violet on the sides in this picture.



You can watch me make this soap at my YouTube channel.

2 comments:

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

Gorgeous tops, Hol! Beautiful... and I can't wait to see it cut!

Holly said...

Thanks Lori!