Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fun & Festive!

Yesterday I whipped up the last two holiday soaps. I made Sprinkles & Twinkles - Holiday Edition and a remake of Holly Jolly. I had great fun and it's nice to know that they will soon all be sitting pretty on the shelf getting all lovely and luxurious for the holiday season. I do love my soaps to have a nice long cure.

Sprinkles & Twinkles - Holiday Edition - unscented as always but jazzed up with more festive holiday sprinkles -







Holly Jolly 2012 - a remake from last year - this scent is like walking into the floral shop during the holidays - the scent is described as 'notes of clean, fresh winter air, earthy, leafy greens, ylang, and black tea with a solid base of musk, sandalwood and fir.' This scent is a fave!







I did video the making of both of these soaps. I'll include the Holly Jolly video here once it is uploaded.






5 comments:

Erica P. said...

I love sprinkles. I do that on my soaps sometimes and it's a nice look. Your holiday soap looks wonderful, can't wait for the cut bars.

Anne-Marie said...

Your soap is always so totally adorable and this is no exception! And I super love the name. :)

Ana said...

Hello

I would like to know with what kind of colorless liquid you spray the soap at the end of the video

Thanks! And amazing job :)

Ana said...

Hello

I would like to know with what kind of colourless liquid you spray the soap at the end of the video

Thank you very much! And congratulations for your designs :)

Ana

Holly said...

Thank you all!

Ana, it's just some alcohol to try to prevent ash. I don't think it does anything for me.