Friday, December 28, 2012

Smooches and Pink Posy

I have always wanted to make some pink soaps like both of these but just haven't done it until now.

This first one is called Smooches and it is scented in a blend of passion fruit, Tuscan grapes, sun-kissed peonies, fragrant vanilla orchids, and just a hint of fresh greenery. This scent is comparable to Victoria Secret's Bombshell. It's lovely and soft. I seem to have hit the jackpot with the florals recently. I'm finding many that I love and are easy to work with.








This second soap is a remake of Pink Posy. The scent is the same but I decided to switch up the design a bit. The scent is another delicate floral; a blend of violet, gardenia, jasmine, fresh grapefruit, vanilla, and white woods.








White I was at it, I also made a new batch of Crema y Cacao Soap. It's a super gentle soap and especially formulated for use during the dry winter air season. I have been using an extra bar I found from the last batch and this soap has been moved to the top of my Winter Must Haves list. Of course, that list is only in my mind, but this soap is on it and right at the top too. :-) The soap has a double dose of cream and cocoa butter and I also embedded a small chunk of natural cocoa butter in the top of each bar as well. The soap is still in the mold as it wasn't quite ready to give up the dividers quite yet. It's not soft at all so I fear I may have a battle on my hands.






That is all for now!

4 comments:

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Pretty soaps, love the pink colour.

Michelle

Anne-Marie said...

Love the pink, it's so totes adorbs!

Unknown said...

I've got to try the Crema Y Cacao. It just looks so luxurious with all that extra cream and cocoa butter.

Holly said...

Thank you Ladies! The Crema y Cacao is so very luxurious!