Friday, January 27, 2012

The One With Them All!

Alice - I adore this scent! It's fizzy and citrus-y and all around cheerful!





Bella - This is the perfect floral in my opinion! I won't need to soap a lilac after this one. Even though it doesn't have lilac in it, I still get the idea of lilac and it's much softer.





Green Clay Facial Soap - since this soap is made up of mostly olive oil, it is already incredibly hard. I can't wait to give this one a try. The green mellowed out to a nice pastel.



Princess Kisses - Mmmm...this scent is such a yummy tart fruity scent. I like my fruit scents to be more tart than sweet. This one is perfect. It discolored my batter a cream color but I'm ok with that!





Be Delicious - I'm not 'wowed' by this scent but it is pretty. A bit fruity and a bit floral. I am 'wowed' by the swirls however. They aren't special, I know, but it was my first real success at an ITP swirl!








9 comments:

Patti said...

I think you've outdone yourself! Every one of your soaps is just gorgeous. I am in love with the soft creaminess of them and Alice and Bella sound like they smell amazing. I love citrus and lilac and they sound perfect.

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

The new ones are sooooooooooo pretty! And that swirl is just amazing!!!

Irene said...

Such beautiful soaps! I wish we had scratch-n-sniff browsers...I'm sure they smell just as wonderful as they look!

Holly said...

Thank you Ladies! I am so pleased with all of these soaps!

Andi @ We Love Soap said...

They're all beautiful! Stunning, really! (I'm a sucker for glitter.)

But I have a question about your facial bar -- don't (mostly) olive oils soaps take a ridiculously long time to cure? Or is it different because it has clay in it?

Holly said...

Thank you Andi! Yes, olive oil soaps do tend to benefit from a long cure. They are still fine to use after a normal cure but they definitely improve with age. Since I'm not selling, I will begin using a bar soon and test and take note of how it works at the different cure times.

Jennifer Young said...

Oh your soaps look sooooo beautiful!!! xoxox Jen

Topcat said...

Totally gorgeous, all of them! I didn't realise you were challenged with itp swirls ~ that lovely soap certainly doesn't show it :)

*Anna* said...

Wonderful soaps, I love them♥

Anna