Saturday, July 14, 2012

Citrus Pop and Fruitylicious Soaps

These two soaps were just so fun to make and to cut. I enjoyed the entire process. These are my kind of soaps, so nice and colorful. Their scents are so cheery as well.

Citrus Pop - Pink Grapefruit and Litsea Essential Oils -








Fruitylicious - a complex fruity scent -













I don't know the next time I'll be making soap. I'm sure it will be sooner than later but I'm now out of shea butter and haven't ordered any yet. Ahh! ;-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have no idea how jealous I am of your talent. I make wonderful soap, but it's never as pretty as yours. I do pretty, not that pretty. You are a talent and a darling. I just listen to you chirp so happily on your videos and it makes my day. Thank you.

avadavat said...

It even looks fruitilicious! I wish I could smell it :)

Anne-Marie said...

Love the colors, both the Fruitylicious and the Citrus Pop are absolutely fabulous!

Holly said...

Thank you ladies!