Thursday, July 26, 2012

Latest Few Candles

I guess I have candle fever! One thing I love about candles is that there isn't as much time commitment or clean-up with it. That's always nice!

A few days ago I made some candles for my friend Mel with Body Care Boutique. She had been wanting to smell Pink Sugar so by golly I hooked her up! :-)

This is just straight Pink Sugar with a whipped top. I added just a touch of glitter but not enough to cause a problem.





This one is a new blend of Pink Sugared Berries. My previous blend had the Pink Sugar as the more dominant fragrance but it wasn't enough so this time I reversed it to have Black Raspberry Vanilla in the lead. Oh my...a new addiction has been born. Oh dear.









Since those candles are going to Mel, I decided that I needed to have that new Pink Sugared Berries myself. I pondered what new design I could do and decided to try swirling a candle. Granted, it wasn't quite what I was going for but it's definitely swirled! I'll keep trying to get it the way I want it.







2 comments:

dragonsong86 said...

I can't believe those swirls turned out so nicely at the bottom! I was watching you pour them in and I thought, "No way, that's just gonna be one color!" lol Turned out great!

Anne-Marie said...

OMG, your candles are totes adorbs!