Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sunday Soapings - CUT

It appears I could go a bit stronger on my colorants but otherwise I'm pleased with how these turned out. The rosemary mint scent definitely overwhelms the others but as a result our basement/family room smells awesome!



I got my first gray using grape pop mica. I've heard of it happening but I hadn't experienced it until now. I'm thinking that it has something to do with the particular fragrance oil because otherwise I get a very bright and pretty purple.


Once again we had a dreary old afternoon while I was trying to take pictures so the colors are off a little and a bit dark but ya know, whatever!

2 comments:

Celine Blacow said...

Actually, I really like that colour.. it's a very classic colour. Lovely smooth soap.

agriffin said...

They do look great! Very spa looking.